"At the end of the 19th Century, William Ponsot bought a wine estate in Morey-Saint-Denis, including parcels of land in Clos des Monts-Luisants and Clos de la Roche. Hippolyte Ponsot, his nephew and godson, took over the Domaine and in 1932, he started bottling his entire harvest at the Domaine, which was unusual in that time. His son Jean-Marie took over when Hippolyte retired in 1957. Laurent Ponsot and Rose-Marie Ponsot, JM son and daughter took over management in 1997, establishing new sales systems, expanding production without jeopardizing quality and authenticity. Today, Rose-Marie is the sole director of the company, seconded by Alexandre Abel."