New Customers: $15 OFF $150+ Use Code NEW2020



Domaine Vinci Roc, IGP Cotes Catalanes, France 2013

Regular price $ 22.40

Our collaboration with this domaine is only two years old, a whopping seventy-eight years younger than the Carignan vines that account for 70% of this lip-smacking blend (the remaining 30% is Mourvèdre). Thanks to the vine age and the vineyard’s high elevation, the wine is quaffable and juicy, at a mere 12.5% alcohol. At the same time, it showcases its southern soul through dark, ripe fruit, licorice, rosemary, and thyme. Enjoy it with red meat, simply grilled.