Showroom Sale Up to 20% OFF

Michel Torino - El Esteco 'Don David' Chardonnay Reserve, Cafayate Valley, Argentina 2021

Regular price $ 21.00

Shipping calculated at checkout.
A unique wine made exclusively of the Chardonnay variety. 70% of the wine underwent the entire process of vinification in stainless steel vats, and the remaining 30% underwent alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in American oak barrels, where it was then matured for 6 months. Beautiful, shiny golden color with green reflections. The bouquet is a composition of tropical fruits, apples, honey, vanilla and butter. The taste is soft and round, with a fresh and well-balanced acidity.