New Customers: $25 OFF $250+ Use Code NEW2021



Weingut Dreissigacker Riesling Trocken, Rheinhessen, Germany 2020

Regular price $ 25.00

Light yellow with green reflexes. Ripe fruit aromas of citrus, apricot and light spice notes.
90% was matured in stainless steel while the remaining 10% was matured in oak giving the wine a nice round, medium body. The palate is succulent with grapefruit and some minerally notes with sherbet-like acidity.