We ship wines and other items to many countries world-wide with FEDEX. On this link you will find the list of countries we can ship wine to. Please note that some countries have Licensee (Mr.D Wine Merchant) to Consumer Quantity Restrictions.
- We comply with all legal requirements including U.S. duties, taxes and regulations but we are not responsible for local laws, regulations or taxes in other countries. Please refer to your local liquor laws restrictions, regulations and import duties before making an order. All international customers who are shipping orders outside of the United States are responsible for their merchandise. All such purchases are FOB Miami and delivery is deemed complete once shipment arrives in the destination country. In the case that a package is lost, damaged or seized by customs, the customer assumes all responsibility.
- We declare all packages shipping internationally as their true contents and value. Many countries regulate liquor imports, so we advise checking into the regulations for your specific country prior to placing your order.
- Customs clearance at the country of destination may take several days to several weeks depending on a large number of factors.
- If a package is returned for any reason we will not be able to refund the original shipment charges and a 40% restocking fee will be charged.
- If your order is canceled within 24 hrs, we will charge a 15% fee for processing / handling.
- By clicking the button "PLACE ORDER" you hereby become responsible for all international expenses including customs, duties, and any other fees imposed by the recipient’s country.